Thursday, September 20, 2007

Other classes??

Hmnm.... oh Prof Enz, you are always raising the bar for difficult topics to randomly write about in the blog. Today? Happens to be "What is an Issue that you are discussing in ANOTHER class", interesting topic indeed, not only is the question one that requires a good answer, but it's ALSO one which causes us to think about our work outside of English, bravo, bravo.

Anyways, a discussion we've been having in another class would be.... Ah, well in Philosophy we are discussing the "Value of Philosophy" (for a brief time, we will soon move into arguements about the existance of God), but at the moment it's been discussion about whether Philosophy is worth learning at all. Personally I'm loving it, that class is the most interesting class I have been in since kindergarten I think. Anyways.... I can't quite remember how long this was supposed to be, and truth be told, this is being done in a rush so I havn't been able to put too much thought into it, but thats the answer to the question. Philosophy, is it worth it.

Thats all.

1 comment:

Reyanna said...

You have a unique take on the blogging style. Your tone and personal flair is very interesting to read. I actually read more than just one of your blogs for my own enjoyment.

Reyanna